REPRESENTING INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESSES AND FAMILIES
We provide skilled representation to the injured, the accused and others with legal needs.
Practice Areas :
Resolving Issues Through Strong Advocacy
Facing any kind of legal challenge can be overwhelming. If you have suffered an injury, are facing OWI charges or need guidance in family law or estate planning matters, you need a lawyer you can trust for straightforward advice.
The attorneys at Boffeli & Spannagel, P.C., provide personalized legal counsel, thoughtful representation and diligent advocacy to allow our clients to move forward with confidence to a brighter future. We focus on building strong relationships with our clients and are honored that many new clients come to the firm as referrals – a true testament to our drive to obtain meaningful results.
With offices in Dubuque and Maquoketa, Iowa, our attorneys represent clients throughout eastern Iowa. We also represent individuals in personal injury matters in western Illinois.
Were You Injured?
At Boffeli & Spannagel, P.C., we focus much of our practice on personal injury claims. If you were injured by someone else’s negligent or wrongful conduct in Iowa or Illinois, we will help you pursue maximum compensation.
We Are On Your Side
We also have the experience, resources and legal ability to serve you in a broad range of other practice areas, including:
- Family Law and Divorce — Our family law and divorce practice covers every area from property division to child custody disputes, adoptions and more
- OWI and Traffic Defense — We provide a strong defense to OWI charges in order to obtain the most favorable outcome possible
- Estate Planning and Administration — Our estate planning and probate administration services are well-prepared to give you and your family peace of mind.
Our practice also includes:
- Workers’ comp — We guide injured workers through the complex workers’ compensation claims process in both Iowa and Illinois to get the compensation they deserve
- Real Estate — We help buyers and sellers within agricultural, residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Business Law — Entrepreneurs, family business and startup companies rely on our business acumen for skilled guidance in creating an LLC, LLP, corporation or other form of business organization
- Civil litigation — Our civil litigation practice is well-equipped to efficiently handle business and commercial disputes
Accessible Attorneys With The Skill And Drive To Safeguard Your Rights
Our attorneys are determined to provide exceptional service and meaningful results in every matter to protect the rights of our clients. Should a legal problem arise in the future, we will be here for you and want you to feel comfortable calling again, based upon the trust we have developed.